Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the countdown begins...

My favorite part about the month of September is that it means there is only one more month until my birthday!  Yes, I am that girl about my birthday.  Don't worry, I'm not super obnoxious.  I just like to start making my little wishlist waaaay in advance.  This year for the big 2-3?


Oh yessss. Finally upgrading from my beat up ol' Blackberry to a beautiful iPhone.  It just so happens that my upgrade date syncs up beautifully with my birthday AND rumor has it that the new iPhone is to be released in October, too, so I may just be one of the first with the latest and greatest new phone.  If you know me at all, you know that this is never the case, so I'm particularly excited about that.

And of course I'll need a nice case to keep me from busting it up within 5 minutes of purchasing, so here is a round up of all my faves...






images via


via

Eeeee! I can hardly wait!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment