Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring has sprung!

It may only be February, but spring has definitely arrived here in the South.  I hadn't planned on switching out my winter wardrobe for a few more weeks, but this 70 degree weather has me pulling out shorts and sundresses already.  Granted, I'm mostly wearing them with tights and jackets, but it still means we're that much closer to summertime!

Here are a few dresses I wouldn't mind getting my hands on before the summer is here in full force...





South Carolina is known for its hot and humid summer weather so most days I'm in a dress just because it's about the only thing that's comfortable.  Hopefully one or two of these will make their way into my closet before it gets too hot around here

All dresses from Modcloth.

No comments:

Post a Comment