Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peace Up, A-Town Down

In a couple of weeks I will be off to Atlanta with my Momela for a few days.  She has to go every year for work, so while she is in meetings and classes all day, I will be tearing up the town.  Or rather, the town will be tearing up my bank account. 

One of the wonderful things about Atlanta is that they have stores like H&M and Zara, which we don't have in good ol' SC.  And since they don't have online stores, this is my only chance.  I still can't believe neither one of these stores has an online shop in the states.  We're the greatest country in the world and I can't shop at two of the best stores ever while sitting at home in my sweatpants eating ice cream?  That's just un-American. 



I found these two trenchcoats on their website but I can't decide which one I like best.




They have a loverly selection of blouses.


Helloooo kimono!



I want some red and white pants worse than bad.  Super cute and super American.  Win-win.


Fancy!


 I have no idea why, but I've been jonesin' for a pair of mustard yellow shoes for some time now and these are grey poupon in my book.
 

 So in love with those leopard booties that I die... I died when I saw the price, too, but not in a good way.  I guess the only logical solution is substituting leopard print moccasins to help ease the pain... yeah, that seems reasonable.



No comments:

Post a Comment